Good news for anyone on the waitlist for a My Glam bag - a spot will be opening soon cause this beauty in a box (bag) lover is canceling her subscription. After a promising start with the debut bag full of cosmetics from quality brands like Urban Decay and luxury for less makeup favorite NYX Cosmetics, the January bag left me less than satisfied. I stuck it out for another month to give them a chance to redeem themselves, but instead they sent me... another Freeman facial mask! That sealed the deal for my decision to cancel my membership and confirmed my suspicion that perhaps I am not the target demographic for the My Glam bag.
Here's a peek inside my final My Glam Bag:
1. X Out Shine Control: moisturizer and mattifying complex
2. NYX Roll on Shimmer in Platinum: eye, face, and body powder
3. Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask and eye cream
4. Freeman Facial Masks Sachets in Goji Berry
5. NuMe styling tools and hair extensions $100 gift certificate
6. Two Ghiradelli chocolate squares (not pictured because I had a chocolate craving-sorry!)
I'll be sure to keep you all posted on my current favorite beauty subscription service Birchbox and as always any future beauty endeavors. Next up- debating between subscribing to either Allure and Beauty Bar's Sample Society or New Beauty's Test Tube. Leave me a comment if you have feedback on any of these services, I would love your input.